VIOLET’S SCIENCE QUIZ
1. True or false. There is a part in a flower called a stamen?
2. What is the closest planet to the sun?
3. What is the chemical formula for water?
4. True or false? Rabbits and parrots can see behind themselves without even moving their
5. What is the third planet from the sun?
6. What are female elephants called?
7. How many horns did triceratops have?
8. What is the name of the largest ocean on earth?
9. Is the domestic dog a carnivore, omnivore or herbivore?
10. What is the biggest part of a human brain?
11. What is the name of the second biggest planet in our solar system?
12. Water is made up of which two elements?
12. Hydrogen and oxygen