This is our dedicated page for parents who need support for a range of different things –
Here you will find phone numbers and links to support you and your family.
The Bureau – 01457 865722/ https://the-bureau.org.uk/
- The Bureau is a hub of information and support.
- They have links with Citizen Advice Bureau/Call Derbyshire/Housing department
- They have a community navigation team which can direct you to the right place
- They can support you with Mental Health and Well-being
- They can support you with Life Skills
- They have and run a ‘Car Scheme’ for hospital trips providing a door to door service (does come with a charge).
- Plus many other avenues of support – give them a call and see what they can do!