Principal focuses for the performance of Leadership Team members during 2018-19 will be to:
- use innovative and creative responses to manage the significant financial challenges facing schools in 2018-19, and beyond
- maintain the very highest pupil performance standards across the school, with pupils continuing to achieve at advanced standards, well above the national average, in the end of Key Stage 1 and end of Key Stage 2 tests (May 2018 and going forward)
- develop whole school strategic understanding of all staff in relation to external validation. Ensure that the school meets all the criteria to be deemed an outstanding school on every measure: overall effectiveness; the quality of teaching, learning and assessment; safeguarding; personal development, behaviour and welfare; outcomes for pupils; early years provision
- Further develop and extend leadership capacity within the organisation
- continue to raise the standard of pedagogy across the school through ‘cutting edge’ continuing professional development; the ‘showcasing’ of successful practice; the sharing of current research on teaching and learning; lesson analysis study (using filmed sequences) and a comprehensive peer observation programme
- Further develop teaching knowledge and skills in relation to English; the teaching of Maths; the teaching of Science and the teaching of computing
- Implement the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), ensuring they become fully established and followed by all staff members.