- If anyone enrols and doesn’t complete without a genuine reason, the learner can be charged an administration fee of up to £150. This is to cover the cost of the enrolment. If, however, you need a little longer to complete (for a genuine reason), then extensions can be granted on an individual basis (tutor discretion).
Children and young people’s mental health course
This is a children and young people’s mental health course fully funded by the government. Please read the details below and see the information leaflet. You can sign up on the link below but there is a charge of £150 if you don’t finish the course without a genuine reason.
– The qualifications are all question based.
– Fully funded by AEB (Adult Education Budget) – meaning there is no cost to the individual or organisation
– Time frame of 6 weeks to be completed, taking between 15-30 hours depending on selected qualification.
– Nationally accredited, awarded by one of the 3 awarding bodies: NCFE, CACHE, TQUK & Ofsted recognised
– Question & Answer format – No essays
– Online platform to complete the qualification, therefore a computer or laptop will be needed.
– 2 workbooks to be completed, with them needing to be submitted at the 3 & 6 week stage.
– Tutor support throughout for any help and guidance.
– Upon completion, you will receive a ‘Level 2 VRQ Certificate’ in your chosen subject, such as: ‘Level 2 VRQ certificate in Understanding Children & Young People’s Mental Health’.
– The certificate will be sent to your home address once completed, but please be advised this may take at least 3 months to receive due to the current backlog with certificates because of the pandemic.
– Aged 19+
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Have been in the EU/UK for the past 3 years
– Not currently doing a government funded qualification
– Register through the website, through the link shared.
– Once completed, I will contact you to go through final steps and make sure you understand everything about the qualification.
– A link will then be sent to your email to complete an enrolment form, which will ask for further personal details (due to accessing government funding).
– As soon as this is done, log in details will be sent out to start your chosen qualification.
In order to get started, we’d need you to complete the enrolment process, starting with the Registration, of which you can find the link attached https://theaimgroup.co.uk/courses/registration (qualifications zone). REGISTER BY Friday 20TH NOVEMBER.